View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 05:22 PM   #274
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: LockDoc's "Low Budget", "Low Maintenance" Project Thread

-
More delays. Son has been diagnosed with tongue/throat cancer so have been helping him out. Took him Monday to get Kemo Port and feeding tube put in because he won't be able to eat after they start Radiation. It will make it hard for him to swallow. That poor guy can't catch a break. His wife died 1 1/2 years ago from Pancreatic Cancer on her 50th birthday.

I did get a chance to work on the Dually a bit this last week.

I had to go to the local body shop and scrounge up a bracket and cover for the ECM. Not sure what I did with the one out of the '03 pickup that I parted. It may be around here somewhere, I don't know. I had to modify it so it would mount where I needed to put it. I cut most of the original mounting tabs off.

All of the electrical components are mounted so I can finish up the wiring. I need to get this wiring mess cleaned up.

Even though I am staying with the work truck theme I want it to look half way presentable and be safe.

Not sure how much I'm going to be able to work on it in the next few weeks. Son starts treatments on the 21st. Time will tell.

LockDoc
Attached Images

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote