View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 06:04 PM   #260
Wikid61

Re: Facebook classifieds finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9-33322731f916 1966 Chevy C10 long bed sportside. Chevy v8 with a 4 speed. Looks like a fairly fresh 283. Has a new clutch pressure plate and bearing. I drove the truck home prior to disassembling it. Everything is including the wood for the bed which I already refinished it and the stainless bed straps which are in great condition. The Body is super solid as well as the floors and undercarriage. I lowered it 4inches in the rear and 3 inches in the front. Has a good seat and good carpet. All the glass is good except the windshield which has a few sander marks from the previous owner. Has new wheels and tires and the the fuel tank has been relocated. I cleaned up the engine and engine compartment. The bumpers are both there as well as the front grill and head lights and all in great shape. My intention was to finish it but I have it as far as I can get it and can't get it into a paint shop as soon as would like. Send me your email if your interested and I'll call you back. No phone number no reply
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote