View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/ct...575906196.html For sale- 1979 Chevrolet K20 4x4. Less than 5k miles on 383 stroker, 3 speed automatic transmission and NP203 transfer case. Mile marker locking hubs and brand new Toyo Open Country AT3 tires. New dash, door panels and nice bench seat. All gauges work besides speedometer. Updated GT racing wheel but I have the old style wheel as well which is like new condition. LED headlights, tail lights , marker lights and cab lights. Mechanically I've done a lot of work to it. New 4 core radiator and battery. New starter, wheel seals, ball joints, tie rod ends, drag link and carb has been tuned professionally. Blower motor works but no A/C compressor. Flowmaster exhaust and new brakes. The truck is not perfect. Has some very minor dings and rock chips and the hood has the famous square body bend. Hood has been braced since then. Garage stored since I have owned it. Wing window seals do leak a very tiny amount of water during hard rains. Truck runs and drives great and has great throttle response. 1979 Chevy K20 - $20,000 (Chillicothe, MO)
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote