View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 02:27 AM   #41
ChevyK10Dan

Re: Lots of NP205 New Process 205 Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966 K10 View Post
Interested in the divorced TC, have the input, retainer etc to go with it? 1350 or 1450? And the usual deal killer, cost to ship to 98022.

Thanks
I currently have the Bare Dodge divorced case with the correct 32 spline input shaft and input bearing retainer listed on eBay. I had to go high on the list price ($595 plus shipping), the way eBay is nowadays, I have to pay a final fee on the entire total (sell price, shipping, and sales tax). I can go cheaper on here but I don't know what the fee to end the listing is.

I have the Bare divorced International case that's not listed on eBay yet, that I can also sell with the correct 32 spline input shaft and bearing retainer if you don't have a preference. They are both passenger side drop, the mounting bolt location is the main difference.

I have a complete Dodge divorced 205 that I've been saving for a project, but would consider selling it. Shipping would probably be the deal breaker though. The bare cases are $75-$175 to ship in the lower 48, the complete case would have to go freight and I don't have an account like a lot of people so it's not going to be cheap.

These divorced cases came with the Dodge style yokes that use the straps not u-bolts and I don't think they are as strong. I'll have to check what size they are but probably 1310, maybe 1350.

I'll work on the shipping quote, but it will only be a ballpark without the full address. You can also check the shipping price on the eBay listing to get an exact number.

I'll send you a PM after work tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dan
ChevyK10Dan is offline   Reply With Quote