View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 03:46 PM   #9
Beach-Burban

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsiti View Post
Hi Woody,

Thanks for you reply, especially about the sump system, which I wasn't familiar with. Keeping your big tank makes good sense. I went ahead and purchased an Aero Tank 40 and had them set it up for EFI with an in-tank pump. I really hope gas prices head back down soon, lol !

I researched all the AC companies, and I would agree that Classic Air is solid. I believe I passed on their system because of the modern dash controls and price. I'll definitely report back when my AC gets installed, unfortunately it will be a long time from now as I'm planning to restore the Suburban over the next 1-2 years.

If you remember, please update us when your Pro-Flo 4 ships. I'm curious to see how Edelbrock handles backorders.

Cheers,
Nick
Hey Nick...it took nearly ten months, but I finally received my Pro Flo 4 (but it was a wild ending!). In November, I saw that both Summit and Edlebrock had them back in stock but I hadn't received any shipping notice from Summit so I emailed to check on my order. I was told that someone had cancelled my order and that I would have to order it again??? I immediately ordered it and realized that the price was $100 more than my order from February, so I emailed back the same person with "WTH...someone at Summit erroneously cancels my order and I get stuck paying $100 more"! Long story short...she got me a $101 refund and delivery in two days! I've since posted a new thread on the truck side called "Edlebrock Pro Flo 4 and Sanderson BB8 header project" (long ass title, I know!) to document the dilemmas that I have run up against...but I am getting very close to finishing up the header installation and have been working on my fuel system and wiring to be prepared for the PF4 install. I hope you have had better luck than me with your project!

Woody

Last edited by Beach-Burban; 02-21-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote