Thread: Resolved Ads on the site
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 12:26 PM   #77
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Ads on the site

I have not been on here much. As some know, both of my parents fell ill this fall. Both are in a hospice stage of life and our time is pretty much for family right now. Josh has a immediate family member whom is quite sick out of state right now. My sons closest friend(our bonus kids) mom was sent to the hospital unresponsive and is not looking great as of yesterday. Our niece is getting married Saturday. My cousin was in to see my parents for the last time this past week. Other family is coming in next week.

I fully understand the frustration with ads. I also understand it had been worked on and thought to be fixed. If this was in site feedback, it would email me everytime someone posted. Here in general discussion it is hit or miss, if I see it.

I honestly did not want to throw my business out there. I feel like I had to. I understand being a paying member. I get the frustrations. I also wish for those to understand (as I did mention in post 40) that there are larger issues consuming our time right now. Yes it will be resolved. Yes we appreciate screen shots more than I can convey. And yes it will be looked at.

Thanks
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote