View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 09:30 AM   #4084
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
only 100' but it's a free climb w/o a harness and sways a bit in the breeze

we have a 100' Altec bucket in the yard I've been up in full sting several times and highest Genie platform I recall I've been up in was a 150'

I've far outgrown the yearning for those thrills anymore - that or just plain too skerd of it now!

look ma - no hands!

friend at work standing on the roof of the truck

You are lucky, at least your ladder has hand rails and hydraulic outriggers. I have been working with sign cranes since the late 80's that have ladders on them. We used to walk the ladder all the time with large plastic faces in hand. This is one of the 2 I currently still have. I just walked the ladder on it for the 1st time in about 10 years and I have to say I do not recall them being that shaky (it could have just been my knees though ) When this thing is stretched out all 85' it bows like a fresh water fishing pole reeling in a white shark. I do think my days of that foolishness are over with.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote