Thread: Resolved Ads on the site
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 12:22 PM   #91
special-K
Special Order

Re: Ads on the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Not sure what I'm doing correctly. I have two laptops, one running windows 10 and my new one running the latest version. I'm using Firefox and Duck Duck go. I pretty much have everything windows related shut down as much as I know how (maybe its not running in the background as much as others are?) Anyway Ive had zero issues on either computer. Wish I was smarter about the inner workings I have going (probably accidentally) so I could help others.

Side note, I do have a small add at the top of my old I phone when I use it to access the board. A new thing but not bothersome though.
Well, those who are getting these unwanted ads aren't doing anything incorrectly. They are doing nothing different than they were before getting the ads. This issue is not at the members end. It is coming from the forum end

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote