View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 05:53 AM   #4121
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Been cleaning out old toys from my sons and grand kids. Most went to new homes. Kept a few for my grandsons “collection” of his dads old stuff. I told myself I don’t need any more more, but … I kept these.
I don't care for the Hot Wheels with advertising, like that '62 C10 with Trix cereal all over it. But I envisioned something better since they did come with nice Real Rider wheels/tires. I went with the era look with the whitewalls on mags and made my own customs. The blue one has a metallic blue interior and is closer to stock. The metallic green one is mild custom with chrome grille and white interior. Not super detailed adult customs. More like how Hot Wheels might have done them, but without the chrome bed interior and chassis
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote