View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 08:57 AM   #244
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Thats pretty cool to work at TRD! I could totally understand the want to get away from the work stuff in your off time. Im a service advisor at a small shop, Ive had people ask why I dont get into doing the repairs myself as a tech, and its really because I want to go home at night ready to work on my personal stuff, not burn myself out.

Though this thing isnt a race vehicle (just a poser with TRD decals ), Im a big Toyota guy too. Had this 98 4Runner all my life, my mom bought it new. Shes my 391,000 mile baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I'm keeping up with the progress. Everything is looking great! I love your attention to detail and the approach you are taking to make everything fully integrated instead of just bolting stuff on. Also, it's cool to see what others are getting into outside of their truck. I try to go to a race or two every year as well, however, I work at TRD so after working on racing stuff all day I just want to go home and work on my truck!
Attached Images

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote