View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 07:27 PM   #145
gigamanx

Re: Ford Model A Tudor Modern Twist on a Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
I see you are in Hershey. I would not recommend coming to OC MD with it during any of the cruises. They have a special event zone now that the cops get to make up their own rules and they will impound you for not having fenders or hood among other things. I think the base cost of impound was $900 last year and the tickets went into the thousands for some. Even if you beat the tickets in court, which most do, you don't get the impound fees back.
Wow, thank you, had no idea. I'm almost plated and titled at the moment with a successful PA enhanced inspection a few weeks ago. Mechanic suggested a few tweaks to the front end and brakes to tighten things up. I'm glad he said something because I forgot to tighten some pretty major nuts during assembly! I do plan on moving to Annapolis, MD and worry about the changes in what is allowed down that way. It seems like they only want to see Street Rods on a Sunday at a show.

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote