View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 09:19 AM   #256
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Wow, I like the mockup! That's always motivational to step back and see. You're continuing to do some really nice metal work. This is going to be one sweet truck when you're done. I may have missed it along the way, but what's your plan for wheels/tires?

On the tennis elbow, that sucks! I somehow ended up with that a few years ago while working on my last project. Took a solid 2 years before my arm didn't hurt anymore. Even still, when I really get to cranking on wrenches it will get sore.
At this time, Im running a set of 6 lug 4 nub wheels (disc brake 4WD 1/2 ton) and the stock 67 caps, but I do have a set of 69-72 caps, and a set of the 67/68 full wheel covers. My long (and I mean long) term goal is a set of Delmo specials to look like the 67/68 full cover wheel covers. As far as tires, with the stockers, I will probably run some sort of retro tread from Coker or Diamondback.

This tennis elbow stuff sucks! I normally just push through the pains but its like my arm just shuts down. Which is more annoying more than it is painful

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote