View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 09:05 AM   #3362
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Good looking 72 Cheyenne on Bring a Trailer. Not mine. I did find this quote amusing " The seller notes that the steel is thinning in a rear corner of the bed and at the driver-side cab supports". Thinning that's a new one. Along with that new style Weber carburetor. It will be interesting to see where this one ends up at the end of the auction.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...10-pickup-139/

This 1972 Chevrolet C10 Cheyenne Super is a ½-ton pickup that is powered by a replacement 454ci V8 mated to a TH400 three-speed automatic transmission. The truck is finished in white and green over green upholstery and equipped with a cowl hood, a tonneau cover, air conditioning, power-assisted front disc brakes and rear drums, power steering, a lowered suspension, Cragar 17″ wheels, an Edelbrock intake manifold, a Weber four-barrel carburetor, Pioneer speakers, and a retro-style digital stereo. The truck was ordered new for Boyle Chevrolet of Moses Lake, Washington and is said to have spent time in Northern California. The seller acquired the vehicle in early 2022, and subsequent work consisted of installing an aluminum radiator, a replacement carburetor, HEI ignition, spark plugs and plug wires, stabilizer-bar bushings, and front brake rotors and pads. This C10 is now offered with service records from current ownership, a build sheet, and a Wisconsin title in the seller’s name.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote