View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 08:38 AM   #4339
Lost in the 60's

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I sold my old house. Well kinda sorta. After only one day on the market I got a cash offer for full asking price and before I could respond I got another for more and then another for even more. I couldn't believe it. These people are fighting over it. So I'm just sitting back and watching the bidding war for a bit. I thought that I'd be sitting on the place for at least a couple of months but it seems that isn't the case.

I just wanted to get rid of the place but if they want to keep jacking up the price then I can live with that.
We moved 3 years ago and had a little of the same, but most of the offers were contingent and we took the best CASH offer. I wasn't going to wait for someone to sell their place first. We had already moved into our new place too and just wanted the previous house gone. We listed it "as is, where is" too, and were very firm on no negotiating after their inspectors approved the condition. Don't come crying to me about petty things you don't like and want me to pay to change AFTER everything has been approved.
Lost in the 60's is offline   Reply With Quote