View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:56 AM   #291
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
That's cool you got to see that GMC. I saw it at the C10 Fall Revival in '21 and it's surprising to stand next to because it's sooo low. I guess you can have that effect when you literally cut the rockers off your truck!

That's nice that you clear the stock inners, although it's dangerous doing a test like that. Now you know you need more low! I still haven't figured out what to do with mine. Until then I am just going to run without inners.
When I see trucks like that, where theyre just having fun, it really makes me rethink my stressors, like dang man stop stressing over that small gap in the body line and just get it driving!

Im still not super sold I wont have a good bit of interference, so I may end up modifying my stock ones like they did on the Nacho truck. I havent seen guys modify the stock ones much, they either go without or do the Stoner/Hills or Slosh Tubz. Nice products, but I can think of a lot of stuff I can get for a grand to get me on the road! Namely Porterbuilt control arms, or even saving that for a Dropmember (a man can dream )

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote