View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 09:47 AM   #4397
mr.mud1

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdip View Post
Beautiful Neat Place! Love to see places with the old antiques displayed. Looks like someone also has a full time maintenance job keeping it ship shape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
That's what I was thinking. Beautiful place but holy cow that must be a lot of work to keep up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Cool place. So is the place open for browsing? One man's personal museum. I had something similar, on a smaller scale, in mind for my retirement. I collected antique toys, advertising, western, pioneer, and just antique type stuff all my life. I still have a good bit, but have had to sell off a lot over the past 15 years, unfortunately. No more plans for a mini museum.

It sure looks ship shape and that was my thought when I looked at the pictures. Must be a guy who likes to keep busy. I'm that way and I hope I keep it up. I also thought about the place sitting all winter. I'd love to see pictures in the snow
this was quite a place,not open to the public.if i get back there,it's a couple hours from here,in winter,i will take some pictures.i walked up in a Boy's Scout Park for some pictures beside the place.there was a 100 miles of fence around the place.i had sorta hoped someone would see me walking around and come out and want to yak about all this stuff but no dice.the place was like a palace,the yardwork would be never ending and there wasn't a blade of grass out of place.the property extended for a long way back and there were old trucks,road graders,signs,pumps,you name it as far as you could see.unreal.when we stopped up the road a mile or so for my wife to buy a birdhouse,it was there that man told me a little about the guy with all the stuff.apperantly he came to the birdhouse fella and bought 28 of them i think he said,a $1000.00 and has them all over the property out back i guess.apperantly he's very successful in the restaurant business amoung others thing i guess?good for him,he can play with whatever he wants,looks like?she did buy a cool old birdhouse to add to our little hole in the wall.cool.
Attached Images

Last edited by mr.mud1; 07-16-2023 at 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling error
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote