Thread: 55.2-59 Is Code 504 in business?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 07:21 PM   #7
joedoh

Re: Is Code 504 in business?

ask on facebook. whenever this comes up, them not answering the phone, someone invariably has the owners phone number and it gets a response.

but...

this comes up often because they arent answering the phone during 4 10s, or 9-80, or 5 40 or even 10 min/7 days. they took all the products off their website. their lead times were slipping from 2 weeks last year to a month over christmas and the last i heard were 9-12 weeks out, if at all. thats a quarter of the year!

I am a similar supplier, and I dont make the boxing plates but I have a 56 here in the driveway so tell me what you want to box and I can give you a quote. I am getting a lot of business with 504 and others slipping lead times but I am still usually able to ship parts in 48 hrs from order. I have to design your parts, so it may take a week. recently I made a guy some motor mounts to put a SBC in a 63 lemans and it was about two weeks total.

mr48 I know you wish the s10 swaps would go away but its been about 30 years, and I sold 104 kits so far this year.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote