View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 02:38 PM   #12687
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...e-91cafa286874 forced to sell my 71 gmc ORIGINAL k20 4x4 due to bad health issues.. its a driver 4x4 3/4 ton with 350 with headers and dual exhaust with 4speedand 205 transfercase . mechanically the truck is ready to drive but need front driveshaft put back in because it needs new ujoints .. it has old body work popping and paint pealing but its far from rotten like most of these trucks. the firewall is very good as is the area behind the seat that usually rots away. has a new cpp power brake conversion installed last year . the bed is very solid and probably the best i have had in one of these trucks. has new 285/75/16 kendas on later model wheels but i also have the factory steel wheels and hubcaps. again its a good driver that would make a great restoration but i can no longer drive it and don’t want to wAtch it rot away. have a clear indiana title located in boonville ,indiana $8000 or best REASONABLE offer dont ask bottom dollar i wont answer because
a price is listed if you don’t like it you’re welcome to make a reasonable offer. due to my health im not able to meet or deliver so plan on picking it up(

this IS and original frame 4x4 K truck not a 2wd C20 swapped on a square body basket case )
Boonville, IN
Location is approximate
Seller information
Adam Rob
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote