Listed a day ago in St Helena, CA
About This Vehicle
Driven 68,000 miles
Manual transmission
Exterior color: Yellow キ Interior color: White
Fuel type: Gasoline
Seller's Description
11k OBO
1972 C20 long bed camper special, 95%+ OEM parts inside and out, original 350 small block, 3 speed on the column manual transmission, 68k miles shown and possibly not a roll over, interior face lift with correct color code seat minus the insert (should be grey plaid), one repaint along the lines still in pretty great shape, rust in the usual rocker/lower fender area, rust spots were treated and repainted by previous owner, this truck starts every time and runs very well, it has been my daily for almost the past year before taking on a longer commute, I知 the third owner of this Fremont built truck, all mechanical and electrical works as it should and is factory or factory replacement parts, no modifications other than some edelbrock top end parts, factory steel wheels powder coated white with oem caps and Coker era correct bias ply tires, front disc brakes/rear drums, will need exhaust in the future, i have both saddle fuel tanks out of the truck that are included in sale, this is a very well kept and great driver quality classic truck, used but not abused, I知 sorry to see it go but looking for a classic 4x4 to fit my family痴 needs, vintage camper could be included for the right deal, CA title in my name and in hand, $15k OBO, I知 very open to cash offers in person, possibly even partial/full trades for pre smog 4x4 trucks, I知 sure I知 missing things so please don稚 hesitate to ask questions, thank you
Looks like a Very good Buy!!
DANTIP is offline   Reply With Quote