View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 04:31 PM   #107
Day 2 C10

Re: The Wrong Bed C10 build

This will bring me up to date at this point now with the rotating assembly being at the machine shop. My wife and I had to travel to Italy for here job so it gave me a slight brake to refine and dial in my plans. So the 383 will be 10.25:1 with a forged rotating assembly. The block will be fully studded and using the same high capacity oil pan. A milodon style gear drive with an 8" sfi balancer. The cam will be the same solid flat tappet (I know its not the ideal boost cam but I'm really happy with the characteristics) The heads will be ported with new ferrara valves, and the rockers are 1.6 ratio with the added girdles. Plus the intake manifold and 780 carb, and of course the blower. Added a puck style clutch and fixing the speedo in the trans as well as a new drive shaft. We also agreed to order a new triple pass radiator, and a fresh oem seat cover. I'll be adding a ford style starter solenoid plus a line lock. Finally we are thinking of taking 1" out of the stance all around. This weekend will be the block work and cleaning to get ready for reassembly
Attached Images

Day 2 C10 is offline   Reply With Quote