Thread: 47-55.1 Long Time Coming......
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 07:03 PM   #318
gsinon

Re: Long Time Coming......

So am I the only one that now has a huge ad on the bottom third of my screen when on this forum?? How do I get rid of it?! Seriously annoying.

Been a couple busy weeks since I've been able to spend any time in the shop. This long weekend gave me a chance to get some garage time in. I spent a few hours Saturday transforming two engine stands I had into what will be a rotisserie for the bed once I remove it.

Also the new right side fender showed up. This one again was purchased through Jegs as they had the best price for the fender and shipping. Today I got it installed and fitted with the grill and adjusted as best as I can do for now.

And lastly, while at a rockabilly style hot rod/custom show sunday I found this aftermarket shark fin hood ornament. I love the look and style of it and thought for the $20 purchase price it was worth a shot not knowing if the arc would fit the hood line. All in I love it. Now to see what that $20 is going to co$t me in chrome plating.

I like that it is different than what the factory used or anything I've ever seen.

Shop time: 6.94hrs
New total: 526.77hrs
1987 R10, Ethel
Copper Hill Rod & Custom
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829856
gsinon is offline   Reply With Quote