View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:46 PM   #3484
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...678364632.html Clean title 1968 Chevy c10 Original Short bed Truck turn key daily driver shape. Working AC, power steering, power brakes,

350 engine / 700r4 od transmission, transmission was rebuilt, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, programmable stall converter, 4 barrel edelbrock carb, msd ignition, mild cam, intake manifold, headers, flowmasters. High output alternator.

Red paint that Is in really good shape, truck was a body shop truck and previous builder was a body man. Truck has a very clean body, no rust. Not perfect but a really nice driver. Fuel Tank was relocated to the bed, the bed has a bed liner. All jams line up clean. All glass and molding was replaced along with felts. Back window tinted as well as the visor

Most bushings and suspension was gone through, truck is lowered 4/6 with 20” US MAG C10 wheels 20×8 front 20×9.5 rears staggered set with good Pirelli tires. Brakes are solid drives as it should without much play. 373 posi rear end.

Interior has newer door panels and seat and dash pad. Has fold able armrest buddy bench. 6.5 kick panel speakers and 2 10 inch subs with a Bluetooth stereo. The cab was insulated with dyno mat. Has working gauges with rpm as well as tilt column with a grant wooden steering wheel.

All lights work as they should, windshield wipers work. One of the more cleaner trucks that you can just hop in and drive anywhere. easy daily driver

38k firm. Title in hand and registered to me in my name. please no dreamers or tire kickers if I haven't answered your questions in the ad please text me or call for more info. Thanks. Richard 9I6 88 66 383.
Mostly looking for best offer of cash but would
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote