View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 10:24 AM   #3556
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://stcloud.craigslist.org/cto/d...678312374.html Blue 1970 K5 Blazer. Automatic transmission, 4 wheel drive, V8 engine. Runs, drives, stops and transmission brake works. Mostly stock, with cherry bombs mufflers on it. One cylinder has low compression and engine will need overhaul. Transmission shifts fine. No windshield, front quarter panels look good, 1 spot on the right needs repair, rear quarter panels need attention for sure. Will need front and rear floor pans as well as door skins and full interior. Front seat is not original seat, nor is it bolted down. I just threw it in there to drive it around. Top needs misc. fiberglass work but overall in good shape, no cracks in the glass.

Owned 1 year and purchased from Utah currently residing at my Minnesota home, with an open Utah title. First few #'s and letters on the VIN are KE180S15####. 28k miles on the odometer likely rolled over but no way to confirm. I bought 3 K5 blazers as a package deal and selling 2 of them off. The only thing that was done under my ownership is have a mechanic check the engine and transmission over and top off fluids. Email me with questions. Or call or text Jon 320828seven-three-lO

1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 Chevrolet GMC jimmy shorted c10
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote