View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 11:08 AM   #3584
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

For Sale:
First off, the truck is my father-in-law’s. He lives in Arizona half the year, and is not currently in Spokane Valley. He asked me to sell it for him, so I will do my best to get as much information as I can. I have a clean clear title in hand. My father-in-law always maintained the pickup and never abused it. He spent a lot of money and time on the truck and loves it, but he just doesn’t get to use now that he splits time between two states. He bought the truck from the original owner and has owned the truck for roughly fifteen years. I will tell you that he is sad to see it go.

1972 C20 Cheyenne Super Camper Deluxe Long Bed 2wd pickup. The Cheyenne Super (also known as Super Cheyenne) trim is the highest trim level for this Chevy pickup (GMC has slightly different options). Cheyenne Super with the Camper Deluxe is a rarer option. PS, PB, A/C. As I stated above, the truck is a two owner, well maintained pickup in decent shape for the age. It has the air cab (air conditioning cab). Truck is a ¾ ton, 8 lug truck. Has 402 Big Block that was professionally rebuilt by Jeff Cassel (very reputable engine builder). Pistons are Speed Pro forged and domed #L2240NF. Motor was balanced and blueprinted, bored .60 over. Also has headers, MSD coil, distributor and 6A box. Stock transmission was replaced with a 700R4 transmission (unknown miles on transmission).

Current issues with the truck: I have been going over the truck and talking to my father in law to determine what the truck may need:
Has rust in passenger side rocker (truck was a little wet in that picture, but you can see the rust), small dent on cab near rear cab light, power steering belt squealing a bit on motor (which I will try to fix before any sale, but I may not get time). Also, I believe the truck will need an external lockup switch installed for the transmission. The kits only costs about $80-$130 and will give the driver the opportunity to control the torque converter lock-up while driving in town vs on the highway. Kit is an easy install, he just never installed one but is a good upgrade when running a 700r4 without a computer. Transmission will work without the lockup switch, but works much better with.

Please feel free to ask any questions and if I can’t answer them, I will try to find out. Clean clear title in hand.

Feel free to call or text at 509-nine53-8zero93 or feel free to email through craigslist if it is too late in the night.

$6200 OBO. Trades possible https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d...672100842.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote