View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 11:29 PM   #3591
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Posted about 5 hours ago

print
1971 C10 - $65,000 Time to move on to new adventures. Originally purchased in 1999 as a bone stock truck. 20k miles on the driveline approx since all new in 2007. 5.3 with 4L60. 3:73 gears with posi trac rear end. 22s all the way around. Vintage AC. Custom tube frame for stock floor body drop on air ride. Custom bed floor. One off dash gauge panel with speed hut gauges. Drive this truck anywhere. Currently at paint per the last picture. Almost done with lots of new exterior pieces including windshield and rear glass replacement. Plan to make some interior changes once it’s back from paint but willing to negotiate if you want to take it as it sits. Can be viewed at the paint shop during normal business hours currently. Text preferred til I feel you are serious buyer because I expect a lot of tire kickers. Time to move on to new adventures. Originally purchased in 1999 as a bone stock truck. 20k miles on the driveline approx since all new in 2007. 5.3 with 4L60. 3:73 gears with posi trac rear end. 22s all the way around. Vintage AC. Custom tube frame for stock floor body drop on air ride. Custom bed floor. One off dash gauge panel with speed hut gauges. Drive this truck anywhere. Currently at paint per the last picture. Almost done with lots of new exterior pieces including windshield and rear glass replacement. Plan to make some interior changes once it’s back from paint but willing to negotiate if you want to take it as it sits. Can be viewed at the paint shop during normal business hours currently. Text preferred til I feel you are serious buyer because I expect a lot of tire kickers. https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/...682760916.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote