View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 11:41 PM   #3600
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/c...682375914.html 1972 Chevrolet k5 Blazer CST Cheyenne Highlander package C with original paint & original white / orange plaid interior. 72k documented mileage super rare options are factory bend tow hooks & 16.5 wheels, documented with original protect-o-plate, hopefully someone could get it cleaned up & on the road soon. It does run and drive…..
So my dad purchased this truck new and never got around to do what he needed to do to it. Unfortunately he passed
Away and now he. Always said he was gonna restore it and never did we just moved out here to Payson Arizona from California and we did a transfer and they gave us something called a e title it has to be done on line or something so when you come here in person, we will go online put your information whoever buys it and title will come to your name. Also, we could go into DMV and handle it in there. Please don’t waste my time and I will not waste yours if you are out of state, don’t call me for more pictures don’t call me for FaceTime video. If you want to purchase the vehicle, come in person and see it, I will be showing it in person anytime you would like to see it. You could be a mechanic that’s fine if you ask questions that are on ad, I will not answer..
Please call if I don’t answer text and I will get back to you as soon as I can
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote