View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 12:14 PM   #3636
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/d/roc...682097177.html 1972 GMC Sierra Grande C1500 1/2 ton daily driver. Same thing as a Chevy Cheyenne Super. Good title in my name and is currently registered. Small block 350 with turbo 350 3-speed auto. Custom true dual exhaust with stainless tips. Runs and drives well though the motor could use some fine tuning. Doesn't have a miss but does have the Quadrobog symptoms. This is a super original truck that was basically untouched until I started replacing parts. I have done my best to keep everything original. I have put a ton of time and effort into this truck to make it a dependable daily driver. Long list of new parts installed. New parts include: master cylinder, brake booster, soft brake lines, calipers & pads, rear wheel cylinders, shoes and parts kit, Michelin Defender tires, bulbs, radiator, fuel tank, fuel sending unit, hoses, fuel pump, water heater, heater hoses, radiator hoses, alternator belt, rebuilt carb, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, oil pump, pan gasket, adjusted valves, valve cover gaskets, heater controls, heater switch, ducts, mirrors, and the list goes on.

This is a great entry level truck for a young or beginner classic truck enthusiast. Needs nothing to go drive it right now but there is still stuff to tinker on over the winter.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote