View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 09:01 PM   #4
longshot67

Re: Headers for BP-H8002K

HoneyBeeMan68

There is a chance the Hooker headers will work, I guess. When I spoke to Holley on the phone the guy was pretty frustrated about the H8002K specs and he told me that he couldn't guarantee any of Hooker products working on the heads. He told me to go with whatever Blueprint recommended.

I ended up ordering CC10BP-158 headers from Sanderson. They claim to be built for our trucks and the H8002K heads. I guess I will find out in a week or so when they arrive.

I would like to know if your 2452-3 headers work, if you don't mind posting here after you fit them.

*Side note: I ordered a BP 355 from Summit. However, the dyno sheet I got in the crate showed specs for a 383. I called BP for clarification and there was some mix-up on their end with part numbers and that landed me the 383.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBeeMan68 View Post
Thanks for the info I bought a 355 with the same heads and know I'am going to have to break the create open to see if the hooker headers 2452-3 will work. A member on here said they had no issue running them. (I got my motor back in june) 68 step side long bed
TH350
longshot67 is offline   Reply With Quote