View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 07:33 PM   #3712
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/...685392712.html Originally a long bed truck, I cut the frame down with a Brothers Trucks kit, and cut the bedsides down myself as well. Frame was welded and bolted back together. All the parts listed below are new beginning with Winter of 2021, with many parts (alternator, power steering pump/box/hoses, seats, tires, wheels, steering column, ignition switch, steering wheel) new as of Summer 2023.

Interior:
Custom bucket seats with center console/jump seat from a 2015 Silverado.
New Silver Sport Transmissions Tremec 5 speed manual transmission with hydraulic clutch, installed by Procar Associates in Akron in March 2022.
AirLift Performance air ride management system.
Brown carpet.
Chrome Holley steering column with tilt.
Ignition switch.
Lokar aluminum pedals.
Dakota Digital gauges, WORKING fuel gauge, clock, tach (truck didn't originally come with clock).
Lokar door/window handles.
Earlier model C10 arm rests.
Comfort Grip steering wheel.
New windshield.

Engine/under hood:
Holley Sniper fuel injection on the 355 small block Chevy engine, Hedman ceramic shorty headers (needed to keep the exhaust tucked in the frame rails).
Billet valve covers with script Chevy.
HEI distributor (came on the truck)
Body color air cleaner cover
LEEDS chrome master cylinder
Powermaster 150 amp alternator.
Power steering pump, box, hoses.
Optima Yellow Top battery.

Suspension/brakes
POL tubular upper control arms.
Cupped factory lower control arms.
Porterbuilt Fab step notch in the rear.
Firestone bags.
QA-1 shocks.
Wilwood modular front spindles and Wilwood 6 piston brakes all around with drilled/slotted rotors.
Detroit Steel Wheels 20" D-Town smoothie wheels with chrome center caps and stainless steel trim rings.
Converted to five-lug wheels.
Lock-Rite rear locker.
All new tie rod ends, drag link.
Custom two-piece driveshaft made by Heavy Duty Truck Parts in Newark.

Body:
New passenger side door (new glass, ALL internals, vent window).
Boyd Welding gas tank under the bed floor (I left the original fuel neck on the cab for the look), with Aeromotive in tank pump.
New grill.
LED sequential rear turn signals/tail lights and front turn signals.
Billet aluminum hood hinges.
Custom extruded aluminum raised bed floor with widened tubs.
I repainted it Winter of 2022/2023 to the factory Teal. The cab roof is original, and patina on the hood is real, I "recreated" the patina on the bed and fenders/doors.
I built the entire exhaust system myself, as you can see it exits on the sides in front of the rear tires. Due to space "restrictions" under this thing it's running cherry-bomb mufflers.

There are things not done yet (it needs a new cab wiring harness, rusty floor braces underneath, I have a new driver side floor pan, engine could use cleaned up but I never got around to tearing it down to clean/repaint it.) The casting numbers tell me it's a 1969 engine, no way to tell if it's original to the truck but I'm guessing it is. With the air ride it rides smooth as glass. Doesn't have heat or AC, doesn't get driven in the winter and it's got two windows and the vents are AC. It lays frame out back, and "almost" does up front, anybody that knows these things knows the front crossmember hangs lower than the frame rails, it's as low as it can go without putting in an aftermarket front crossmember.

No tire kickers or joy riders, if you aren't serious don't bother. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting. If ad is up it's available. DON'T NEED HELP SELLING, if you call to offer help selling it, I'll hang up on you. Clean/clear title in my name. $25,000 OBO
Seven four 0, nine seven 5, 1 3 five seven.

TO "LAWRENCE" THE SCAMMER FROM INDY WITH THE MARYLAND PHONE NUMBER, SORRY I CALLED YOUR BLUFF AND ENDED YOUR SCAM BEFORE IT GOT STARTED LOSER

do NOT contact me with unsolicited serv
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote