View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 12:31 PM   #23
joedoh

Re: Mustang II IFS Ride Quality VS S10 Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr48chev View Post
Most of us have admit that we have spent a few hours watching Mecom or Barrett-Jackson auctions. The one thing you never see or will see is those talking heads gushing over the Wunnerful S-10 chassis an AD truck rolling across the platform has on those shows.

the other thing i have never seen is any of the garage built MII rides going across the stage. those ALSO sell with the cheap rides on monday. the ones that get the coverage are the big name builder trucks with 95% of the selling price invested. I am not building those, and neither are you, nor anyone else on this forum outside of hogtied.

so potato pottato, you can talk at length about how cheap the s10 route is, how its worth more money to do MII, or dakota, but it doesnt really mean anything until you actually put a grinder to metal and start doing it.

No one ever had "I'm gonna" carved on their tombstone but by golly everyone who ever bashed one way or another of doing a project sure says it every third sentence

the fatman IFS is gorgeous and solves a lot of the MII problems. its also 4k+ shipping, just as a data point.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote