View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 08:54 AM   #1065
special-K
Special Order

Re: Vintage picture thread

This is Coleman Brothers Speed Shop, world class. They did all my machine work. You could also run your ideas by Dave or Bill and they'd spend whatever time required to thoroughly discuss, explain, and recommend. They would tell you NOT to buy what you came in for if it meant better performance. Dave could draw up a better diagram upside down than others right side up as he explained. These guys are geniuses. In that front building was House Of Balance and Ladd's Porting Service. some serious winners came out of that piece of property. A lot of Badass street racing on US1 between Baltimore and DC

Anyway, I just noticed the Panel truck so this fits here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970cstblazer View Post
A few 1973 or newer vehicles in that shot, such as a Nova, Ford F series, the Chevelle, and the GM trucks
I see the Nova bumpercar. Man I hated '73 when that total BS happened. The idea was to reduce damage claims in 5mph accidents to save the ultra rich insurance industry money. How did we get to expensive bumpers, a painted part of the body, that just fall off now?

1970cstblazer, cool parade shot of your truck.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 01-06-2024 at 09:02 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote