Thread: 69 shop truck
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 12:06 PM   #12
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 69 shop truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That hose looks fine to me. It's only cracked on the outside. Just don't bend it that much. Pretty fuel line is for show trucks anyway
Tim it was the reason truck would not stay running. Had several cracks pulling air in and was seeping gas out when shut off. Truck still runs like crap but at least will idle now without cutting off. Waiting on a couple of engine parts to arrive so working on sheet metal today.

Cut drivers rocker out and cut the rust out of the outer floor. Just by chance I had a partial floor left from a 70 cab I cut up a while back that worked out pretty good for the patch. Still have to add inner rocker metal to it before I trim and weld it all in but everything is fitting pretty good so far. Hope to have it all welded in by end of the day. it is close enough to the right color I won't even have to paint it

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote