View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 09:16 AM   #5
raggedjim

Re: Previous owner '68

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
It's nice on the Peninsula and being able to be there and pop over to the city now and again would be pretty cool. I worked over there for about a year and saw lots of different license plates from different states - cars of people who were stationed there. Funny that I don't know if I've ever seen a local two-wheel drive Blazer, but I'm sure there are a few around here. If you don't mind me asking, how long were you in the Navy? If you'd prefer not to say, it's all good.

You're making good progress and I appreciate your take on things. Even mentioning the reality that sometimes we cuss at things that we say we enjoy doing
It was a deep red colored 2wd squarebody, but it was on the base in 1991 so I'm sure it wasn't in the area for long. Bremerton had an auto hobby shop on base, I spent quite a bit of time there working on an '73 Trans Am.

I was in the Navy for 10 years, got out when Clinton was cutting back on the armed forces. I never regret joining the Navy and I never regret deciding to leave, I had changed and was ready for a different type of life.

I don't cuss much at all unless I'm in the shop!

'68 Short step - https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=849675
'69 ('70?) 2wd Blazer
'70 GMC Jimmy 2wd
raggedjim is offline   Reply With Quote