View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 07:42 PM   #22476
Wikid61

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2111112l%22%7D 1970 c10 original short bed
$6,500
Listed 23 hours ago in Modesto, CA
Details
Condition
Used - Good
I am looking to part ways with my 1970 c10 the body is off a 1972 c10 and the frame is from a 1970 original short bed frame. I have almost everything to put all back together it is just a roller with cab on it right now I have the front end and the only things I don’t have is the and original short bed since the body that I kept of the 72 was a long bed. I started the rust repair panels on the cab and I have all the piece to get em placed on there I just never got to it. The whole frame was disassembled and sandblasted and painted same the all the suspension parts with new ball joint and bushings it is on Chevy rally wheels and they are staggered the back ones are 10 wide and fronts are 8 if I recall. Any other questions feel free to text. And the last picture is for the look I was shooting for just for reference. I will not answer to “is this still available” and if ad is still up then it’s still available.
Modesto, CA
Location is approximate
Seller information
Tomas Regalado
Joined Facebook in 2016
Sponsored
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote