View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:39 AM   #5439
mr.mud1

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
I'm about a hour and a half east of Toronto , that place is not for me,
Did you happen to go over to the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
By the smile on the wife your brownie points are high
oh ya,i'm not as stoopid as i look,my brownie point account is in good shape but i can wipe it out at a moments notice??we saw the Ripley's Aquarium but didn't go.we didn't have much time as goofy as that sounds.we had never done this before but i'm sure we'll do it again but left home Friday at 7:00 for the 2 hour drive to Halifax and the airport and to be there early like they want,then the 2 hour flight,figure out the train from the airport to Union Station,then find our Airbnb place.we really only had time to check in,go find a place to eat and then walk to the game for 6:00 pm,started at 7:00.our flight out was Saturday at 4:00 pm so i guess we could've gone Saturday but i don't like going anywhere like that when you have to watch the clock so i'm sure we'll do it again and maybe next time,add a day and do a few attractions?we talked about going to see the Raptors again but maybe driving to Boston,it's only 10 or 12 hours from here,we'd have wheels,you just never know what's around the corner? it's all good.we had a good time,she loved it.
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote