View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #22
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Re: Parting out 72 Suburban C10 402 TH400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary 70 Jimmy View Post
Do you have the stove pipe and tube.
Gary, I have the stove only. I need to get it off and check condition. Will do and price. It will be next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by budnikguy View Post
VERY interested in all locks and keys, ignition, doors, and rear hatch if they function.. please. What is the plan for the body/tub?
Adam, If I have a Ign and door set matched from another truck, I will sell it all. I planned on using this set for my 72 Super. I'll check. The tub is history. I hauled to scrap. It was rusted out everywhere and full of bondo. Plus I had no room to store it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xshort View Post
I would like some parts from your k10 thats coming up, AT shift lincage, high hump trans cover, fan shroud, engine dip stick, rear frame crossmember and drivers side frame horn Thanks Josh
Josh, 50.00 on the 4x4 shift linkage, perfect fan shroud 100.00 (expensive to ship), 50.00 on cover with t-case shift hole, will check the dipstick, are you looking for the the one with the brace?, 40.00 on the cross member, and how far back on the frame cut? Buy it all we'll do a package deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Cal.Chevy View Post
I'll take the seat belts and white visors pending cost +shipping 92595
92.00 on parts and 15.00 shipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockc View Post
Will take rear LH and RH inside panel trim.
And spare tire retainer nut, bolt and plate
Shipped to 82210
Only have the wing nut and plate. May have the nut in the other two. I'll check. I will get shipping cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint70step View Post
Very interested in the lower gate itself.It is the exact same faded color as mine and mine is dented badly.I already have all the hardware and emblem so I just need the gate itself.can I get a price on the gate shipped to Texas 78734 please.Thanks
Sorry the gate is also history. It was rusted out so I scrapped it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xshort View Post
Interested in horn button, radio patch, windshield washer pump and tilt column Thanks Josh
Tilt column has already been sold. I have another on in the second 72 C10 yet to part. I'll look it over and report back late Sunday.
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw
tll74 is offline   Reply With Quote