View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #42
markeb01
Senior Enthusiast

Re: Where's the 3/4 ton love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem4me View Post

- Question: what's better for you guys that are interested, posting a million pics on this forum and hogging space, or providing a link to an independent photo hosting site? Thanks
My personal preference is to have the photos posted here, because many of the links I've tried to view externally require an account password, or some other tech problem that either blocks the images or makes viewing them inconvenient.

I always post my photos on here using Imageshack, just because it's the first one I used, it worked, and is free. I just upload the photo, grab the link and when that is posted in the thread the picture shows up. There's also a way to create a gallery here on the site and link to that, but since I had a means that worked I never bothered to learn the process. One of the features I really enjoy about this site is they allow direct posting of photos. Some other sites only allow the posting of a link, which prevents the convenience of scrolling through a large volume of photos quickly.
markeb01 is offline   Reply With Quote