View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 09:43 AM   #1640
special-K
Special Order

Re: Trucks Are Beautiful

Back to fleet paint schemes. Trucks are beautiful even when they're dirty! I know Bill mason from the ATHS gatherings. He and his son run a heavy haul outfit out of Baltimore. Long before I knew anything about him I noticed his trucks and would run by his shop on my way to pick up materials in Balto. Then when I moved into this house, one of my neighbors worked for him. And eventually I got to meet him through ATHS. He is an International Man, which is a little different for an independent outfit into custom-built trucks. He owns a Mack B and other brands in his collection, but he works Internationals. Then there is his paint scheme, that IH dark green with shades of yellow to orange stripes and orange chassis. He definitely likes what he likes and his taste has grown on me.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-13-2023 at 08:43 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote