Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 02:14 PM   #912
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunschweiger View Post
Yes, yes, I read everything so far and think their work is great. This forum lives from the reports, don't let them stop you.
Thanks. I appreciate that and I don't think it will stop me from posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
I'm a lurker that checks the site almost daily but I don't want to clog up peoples builds too much with the nice truck comments. I always found it hard to decide how much is supporting the build by commenting and how much is too much that it feels I'm just taking away from the build you know? It's like using sarcasm on the internet, sure sometimes someone gets it but other times it's misinterpreted as being an A-hole.
I understand. I don't expect people to comment on everything but just a word now and then does help with motivating me to continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTruckster65 View Post
We look. Taco hit the nail on the head. I don't post much, but I do enjoy watching others with their builds.
Thanks for checking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns66 View Post
Congratulations on your build very nice, I have been motivated to continue with mine when I see other people getting their builds done.

Thanks for the photos and information.
Thanks, I know what you mean. It's a motivator all right and if I do something stupid, I would expect to be called out on it for an explanation or my reasoning in doing what I've done. This build has been pretty disjointed. There are reasons I went the route I did. I know it's been a long road but I'm having fun still and seeing an end in sight has got me excited.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote