View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #10
factorystock

Re: Factory style seat upholstery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernski View Post
I agree with you, you would think by now kits should be readily available. I'm just passing on what I've heard here now, is that you have to call about the material but they do have it was my understanding. As to why a kit is not offered is any bodies guess, Grizz the bro from UK said these trucks were
cinderella trucks if you get the meaning. I think someday there will be a kit offered when they see the $$$ to be made from it..Vernski
Agreed also, who are the shot callers in the repro world? Any on this board? 64-65 same, 66 slightly different. Majority of all 64-66 Chevy truck owners would benefit, custom seat was optional on standard cab trucks also.60 thru 63 were more numerous changes to the seat, but still deserving of representation. IMO, the seat cover offered today is a joke,what were they thinking. Right now if you are serious about doing a correct seat, you are forced to buy different pieces of material on your own from a supplier and have someone stitch it up. My guess is the repop people haven't been taking these trucks seriously enough.
factorystock is offline   Reply With Quote