View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 07:30 AM   #62
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68panelman View Post
Let's respect thread starter Chevyland's rule of one photo per post
Sorry I overlooked that part. In my defense the ones I showed were related being random shots from around my area. Then more about that tight spot in the road. Could be good topic for another thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68panelman View Post
Your welcome!.
Now my post was edited for abbreviating a common curse slang, now Democratic politics are getting involved? Something certainly stinks around here lately, getting awfully ridiculous with moderators in control of threads. Think I need a long break from this place
I don't know about all that. I looked into it and it's not like that. Folks have to realize what they see done by moderators is as much action taken per complaints of other members as it is action on what they see. "Family friendly" is a very broad scope. Like everything, some see grey areas while others see black & white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
I couldn’t find a random picture that I took but I did find a miscellaneous one I took somewhere in Colorado east of Durango.
That's a great picture.

Across town from the fairgrounds in Carlisle is the best dang" real frozen custard" stand I like to go to.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote