View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 05:55 AM   #3733
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
I'll have to look if the one on mine was type 1 like yours or a type 2 wheel. I know mine had the chevy removed because none are made for GMC. Matter a fact I am not sure if any are produced in the aftermarket world. I'll try and dig mine up and see what I got.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Just thought about checking my photos, and no mine is a type 2 wheel, so my button won't fit you wheel.

You/re more than welcome to everything, but not sure the postage makes it worth while at the moment.

Thank you Bill,

I will pass on the wheel, all I need is a centre cap, even a damaged or broken one that fits my wheel.

Craig who travelled with me is a plastic hobby printer, we could custom print it if we had an example to get vectors from.

[quote author="@craigrk" source="/post/2471520/thread" timestamp="1546158198"]I was looking at a picture this morning while on holiday in Spain of the Blazer without the trims and stripes, and thinking how much better it now looks with stripes.

[quote source="/post/2461296/thread" author="@grizz" timestamp="1542097162"]Funny how the little things, like looking out and seeing this lump,outside now makes me smile.

[/quote]A quick WhatsApp comment to Grizz and he came up with this pic by return:

Now we just need that grill and steering wheel sorted to complete the next step of the [quote source="/post/2471512/thread" author="@glenanderson" timestamp="1546138107"]Q-car[/quote] transformation!!
[/quote]

Made me chuckle.

A bit like this view yesterday walking back to the car park

It has a presence for sure.

Grizz1963 is online now   Reply With Quote