View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #2
UniqueOdyssey68

Re: Project: UniqueOdyssey:'68C10-possibly one of the longest builds, unique stories.

Being my first car - at the time, I had thought "this is awesome, I can learn this, fix it up nice, can't be that hard, I'll have it done by end of school"
Was in auto shop all through h.s. One of the best times of my life (auto shop). But I didn't get much done to the truck. Not enough time weekly to work on own projects compared to learning and working on customer's cars, getting through the bs of high school to graduate, surgery recovery, trying to figure out what I wanted to do in college.
2002-2003
Quickly learned the quirks and issues with the truck. Cut/heated coils, the drive and ride was crap, couldn't stop well, pulled to the right, engine smoked and knocked a little. Didn't take long and I was convinced by my mentors in the hobby, industry to "do it right" and after some time, the truck started being taken apart. I was really young, didn't know...that it would be a long process and hard to turn back from that point
Attached Images

- long term project '68 C10 true shortbed! Resto-mod. LS swap. Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=769919 "I've still kept this project truck when anyone else would've given up and sold it as is. Giving up is easy, staying the course is part of life's journey"

Last edited by UniqueOdyssey68; 08-23-2018 at 04:55 PM.
UniqueOdyssey68 is offline   Reply With Quote