Thread: My 72 Build
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 02:49 PM   #16
tucktuck

Re: My 72 Build

So, I finally got my engine back form the builder a couple weeks ago. Now I'm just playing the waiting game too see how long it takes for all my ordered parts to get here.

I've already ordered a mid-mount accessory drive kit from Holley, Terminator X Max, Injectors, Headers, misc ARP bolts, DBW 102mm throttle body, and valve covers.

I also decided to ditch the 6l80 and sold it. I went with a built 4l80 that I got from Freak Show Transmission out of Abilene TX. I also went with a BTR equalizer intake that my machine shop had ordered for another customer that changed his mind, so I got a great price on it.

Once I get all these parts in and get the final assembly of the engine/transmission done, then I'll put the body back on and measure the back spacing for the wheels and get them ordered, get all the wiring roughed in, and then blow it all back apart for paint a body to begin.

I still have a ton to get done, but I think I've made pretty good progress for a little less than a year piddling on it.
Attached Images

tucktuck is offline   Reply With Quote