View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #27
topnos

Re: Mean Green "Bob County Edition" Build

Here are a couple of pics from the Body Shop. I also included a pic contining the new Goodmark feders and core support. Unfortunately, as you all probably know and understand, the Body Shop is a couple of days behind. Even though the Body Shop is behind, I expect to be able to pick up the cab and frame later this week so I can continue working on the project. As you can see, the frame is on the machine, and is straightened. In regards to the cab, you can see both cab corners and both (left and right) inner & outer rocker panels have been replaced. The firewall has been smoothed, and all holes that will not be used have been filled in as well (including the clutch rod, etc…).

I hope to have some painted and progress pics in the next couple of weeks.

Time to answer some questions:

KSBEATTY – I am using a custom stainless steel transmission linkage from Kugel Komponents. I am not going to use a floor shifter; rather I am utilizing a column shifter. I want to make sure to keep the factory look as much as possible.

PANHANDLER69 – You are correct, that pic shows a lot of dirt released during the tear down process. However, the pic does not reflect the extent, nor the severity, of the amount produced from tear down. I can honestly say, I was not making friends at the curb with the amount (and weight) of the trash bags containing yard fill.

Have a great week!!!
Attached Images

topnos is offline   Reply With Quote