View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #29
topnos

Re: Mean Green "Bob County Edition" Build

It has been a while since I posted some pics and provided an update, so here it is. As you can see from the pics, the cab is mounted and mock up before paint is in the process. To date, fuel cell is installed (waiting on some pieces to finish the fuel plumbing), sound deadener is installed, Old Air A/C kit is being set in place, A/C compressor, p/s, and alternator is installed, radiator is being set in place, new plug wires are being routed and made, brake system is installed (including bleeding system), instrument cluster is together and in place, brake and emergency pedal is set up and in place, and the wiring harness is being laid out and ran. I have a couple of parts I am still waiting on, but I am hoping to hear the engine (of course with open headers) start in about a month. I'll let you guys know how things go and give you an update as soon as I get some more time ti get some work done.

By the way, you might see the new A/C window unit I installed in the garage. I have to say, it makes the hot and humid summer days in Houston a little bit more comfortable.
Attached Images

topnos is offline   Reply With Quote