View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
Outlaw72
Hay Team!!

Re: new to the forum.but so far looks awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
damn. well they just notified us that our famoso drag strip in bakersfield is having to postpone again cause of rain. sucks cause i was stoked. but i just got my coilovers and 20 gal. fuel cell in, so that'll give me something to do over the weekend. my last 60' ft was a 2.0 on 295/50 street tires. now i have a spool and slicks and higher stall.from what ive read you've got a pretty mean street machine outlaw72.always fun to own the street lights in town.
Trust me when I say that I run with a crowd that has some crazy fast cars. I am not very competitive here and there are not many trucks around these parts set up like mine. Meaning...not too many truck racers here...

She seems to do well for what she is and what she has for a powerplant. I mainly just cruise her around town and then go to the track with all my buddies. There is a video here of me running three races at the track. The first race.....I did not know my competitor. I am very good friends with the last two guys I raced. The TBSS is running some nice times and I use to own the yellow and black camaro.