View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 09:57 AM   #14
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPNE
Read my post again! It clearly states we need more nominations! The rules state the first 6 are in and I didn't want people to not nominate if they saw 6 nominees and didn't realize several didn't fit the theme.

As for Mudder's truck, my mistake, it is red so forgive me

This whole thing is supposed to be fun and if I was really serious about winning (are there prizes? ) would I nominate my truck? It clearly "fits" the category and I contacted Liz prior to nominating and she stated she had trucks like mine in mind when coming up with this category. If you feel there is a more deserving truck and would like me to remove myself, PM me.

So your response was a bit out of line IMO, given the intent of my post.

CPNE aka "Bozall"

I also took your original post the wrong way. It came across harsh IMHO. James was just doing his job as a mod, and not outa line ANYWAYS I did say I was thinking of trucks such as yours, and it was ok to self nominate. I believe he was refering to the way the post came across not the fact it was done. So with all that said and explinations given, we can all kiss n make up n get back to fun fun fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budweis
if has to be dirty i searched all the 4x4 pics and couldnt find anyone to nominate guess mike c is the winner lol hey pont go throw a bucket of mud on your truck and post a pic
yep I'm sure noone on this board has a truck they got muddy or dirty other then the few nominated besides the fact that mud is not required just nifty .. my orig post says "In the spirit of Fall, rain, mud, snow and all that fun sloppy stuff,we will go with a 4x4 theme this month . Please include a non photoshopped pic with your nomination ( if you can not due to the attachments not working yet its ok) the dirtier the pic the better"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder67
My mistake!!!! Just wan't thinking about the years so much. I'm sure drink2mny will understand. There are 3 or 4 trucks in the 4x4 forum pic thread that could be nominated. Nice trucks!!!!!!!!
its all good, I get overly excited when I think about muddy, dirty, snowy fun trucks too :p

K so can we get some more nominees in here so far we have
mikec
CPNE
mudder67