View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
GMCNUT

GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Per the rules ... parts and prices need to be posted. Thanks

Well, every now and again a guy just gets plain lucky. Myself and another board member (sweptline) were out scavenging for truck parts and stumbled across a guy who had 6 or 7 60-66 parts trucks in a fenced area with all kinds of grilles, steering colums, beds, doors etc all around them so we stopped and asked and it turned out he also had a whole building full of loose 60-66 stuff too. We saw a lot of stuff in this "barn find stash" that we both needed for our 3 or 4 project trucks and luck was with us because this guy really wanted to move all of it and totally get out of fooling with old trucks altogether, so we struck a deal and bought him completely out.

We are still hauling everything from his place to ours and do not have pictures of all the parts trucks, no even 1/3 of the parts we bought, but I uploaded the first 200 pictures covering what we have identified so far and you can see everything in my Webshots album by copying and pasting this link: http://rides.webshots.com/album/5824...ides&start=108

Basically it looks like we have at least 1 of every conceivable part to fit a 60-66 truck - I know there are 2 factory automatic columns, factory power steering and 4 near perfect hoods worth 200.00 each easy - there are doors fenders grilles - everything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you are ANYWHERE near Alabama that you strongly consider driving in and looking at all this stuff and maybe taking a parts / project truck home with you too. I will post specific details on each truck in case someone wants to buy a parts truck - everything else is loose parts for sale. If you do not see it in my initial pics, I assure you we have it - inquire - Thank you guys and sorry for so many pictures but I had to show all the angles to each truck so there are a lot to look through.....thanks! GMCNUT and Sweptline
Attached Images

Last edited by 70cst; 03-19-2012 at 10:28 PM.