View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #22
GMCNUT

Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentdan View Post
need a good drivers fender, matched set of mirrors dont care what syle just a matched set and a full harness from under the hood to the tail for a 62 swb step price shiped to 72023 thanks
OK - I have already told several members the same thing on the fenders so its first come first serve on who responds saying they want this one or that one. We have a perfect driver side fender already sanded and Etch primed - no bondo and no dents - perfect original GM steel ready for paint 200.00

If 200.00 is too nice or expensive, we have a Drivers side front fender in every conceivable condition for every price point based on what you want to spend vs what you are willing to repair. We currently have some nicer unrestored solid fenders for like 150.00 and some with more pinholes or paint bubbles in the lower section for say 75.00 to 100.00 etc....less if you want a straight fender you can fix. Just let me know what condition you are most interested in and I can send pictures

On the harness, I assume you mean the taillight harness that runs from the firewall to the rear of the frame - this is a bonded set of pink purple and black wires on 62. The taillights are a separate plug in harness - so do you just need the main harness to the rear of the frame?